Sunday, June 19, 2011

Life Goals


1.       To love God with all I am and to love others as myself.
2.       To be a husband to the glory of God by loving my wife as Christ loved the Church.
3.       To raise a godly family.
4.       To do all my work with humility, excellence, and perseverance. 
5.       To seek out the oppressed, the widows, the fatherless, and the sojourners to give them help and home insofar as I am able.
6.       To know Jesus by talking to him always and by clinging to his Word for dear life.
7.       To make sacrificial discipleship a priority and lifestyle that God’s kingdom might grow.
8.       To consistently and passionately share the gospel wherever I am however I am able.
9.       To be a constant learner and reader of the Bible, of the world, and of people.  To be a gentle, humble, and passionate teacher aiming to show Christ as true and supreme in all things, even math.
10.   To always pursue a joyful holiness in Christ.
This list is probably different than the list the world would write for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment